Another summer treat to beat the heat!
- 1 – 2 cups Frozen fresh cherries & strawberries
- 3/4 cups Water
- 2 – 4 Tbsp. Sugar (my bag of fresh cherries was really sour)
- In a blender, pour in the water, frozen fresh cherries & strawberries and sugar. Puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a container that has a spout. Using a spoon, stir the mixture a few times to make sure ingredients is blended well.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold. If your mold is anything like mine, leave about 1/8 in. or 1/2 cm. from the top of the mold where the popsicle stick goes in. As it freezes it expands and if you don’t leave that gap, your popsicle will peek out and may get freezer burn (of course that depends how soon the popsicles get eaten).
- Freeze them overnight.