Summer is around the corner and what better way to cool off then popsicles!
- 1 1/4 cup Fresh mango chunks
- 13.5 oz Can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- In a blender, pour in the coconut milk, sugar and mango. Puree until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a container that has a spout. Using a spoon, stir the mixture a few times to make sure ingredients is blended well.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold. If your mold is anything like mine, leave about 1/8 in. or 1/2 cm. from the top of the mold where the popsicle stick goes in. As it freezes it expands and if you don’t leave that gap, your popsicle will peek out and may get freezer burn (of course that depends how soon the popsicles get eaten).
- Freeze it overnight and enjoy it the next day!