I was out of milk and did not have time to pick up a new carton, but I did have banana soy milk. The outcome was fresh and yummy!
- 1 ripe banana
- Pecan halves or chopped pecans
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Banana Soy Milk
- 1 dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3 – 4 slices of wheat or white bread
- Cooking Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Peel the banana and cut into slices. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- [Optional Step: Chop the pecans if it didn’t already come that way. Place in a bowl and set aside.]
- Beat egg, banana soy milk, cinnamon and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
- Dip each side of bread slices in the mixture, try to coat each side evenly.
- Lightly drizzle some cooking oil in a frying pan. Cook on Medium High heat until both sides of bread slices are golden brown.
- Served with banana slices, nuts, and maple syrup drizzled on top.