–Reflecting on 2011–
2011 was an okay year for me. More confusion than anything in the Fall, so I was really looking forward to the end of the year. The highlight of 2011 is the welcoming of the new addition to the family, my adorable niece.
I’m hoping this year will bring me some clarity. I feel that I may be getting closer to finishing a chapter in my life and ready to move on to the next.
–New Year’s Resolution–
- Talk Less: I have verbal diarrhea. Sometimes words, tone, expression all come out wrong when I speak. I need to pause think about it and then proceed or just don’t speak at all.
- Talk More: I am terribly shy around people I don’t know. After making small talk, I would tense up (yeah, looking pretty awkward and probably uninterested to the person I’m speaking with).
- Spend more time with my nephews & niece.
- Take a vacation. If not out-of-state, then at least another city. I think my mind & soul has been aching for this.
- Cook more, I’ve stopped cooking for a very long time and I need to get back to it.
To New Beginnings & Fresh Start!!
Hope you had a productive day!!
I sure did =)