1. Jung Center – Artist Willie Wang Students’ Exhibit
(Boyfriend’s art teacher)
2. Trying out the new Nintendo 3DS.
3. Saying “Hello” to Donkey Kong, who was hanging out around the Nintendo Kiosk.
4. Nordstrom’s lovely Christmas Window display. One of the few companies that actually waits until after Thanksgiving before decorating for the holiday season.
5. Godiva – Apple Creme Tarte
(My monthly free piece. Ironically, I’m not a huge fan of chocolate unless there’s nuts.)
6. The new Sony store – Androids?
7. Christmas Tree made of different size spheres. I want to take it home!
8. Grabbing dinner & drinks at a boba tea house. Played Boggle for the first time, think I would like to get this game. You need atleast two people to play, which is great because sometimes you can’t get a group last minute.
9. Boyfriend won tickets to Rare Exports. I can’t say too much without spoiling, so I will say it’s a dark comdedy Christmas movie. Definitely watch it (go look for a trailer). It was my first Christmas movie of this year. Awesome!!! The theater gave out free milk & cookies to go with the movie.